GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment – but you’ll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a Director, Corporate FP&A to our Finance team in the US!
We are seeking a highly skilled and self-motivated FP&A leader to join our growing team. The FP&A Director will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the company’s operating cadence, including the annual budgeting process, monthly reporting, long-term financial planning, investor support, tools, automation and process improvement. This role will report to the Vice President, Corporate Finance and FP&A, and work closely with senior leadership across the organization. This is a great opportunity to build and improve processes to better support our team while maintaining cross-functional alignment. Strong attention to detail, a growth mindset, and an ability to set and meet tight deadlines will be important for success in this role.
- Lead the development and execution of the company’s financial operating routines, establishing clear processes and coordinating deliverables across the Finance organization
- Collaborate with senior leadership across the organization to understand business needs and provide financial insights and recommendations
- Drive forecasting and budgeting process improvements that result in increased forecast accuracy, rigor, scalability, and operational efficiencies
- Analyze and report on the company’s financial performance, including variance analysis and key performance indicators
- Oversee the company’s management reporting tool (Anaplan) and leverage to increase efficiency of the current reporting processes
- Lead the preparation of financial presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and develop a team of FP&A professionals
- Continuously assess and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the FP&A function
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in FP&A or Corporate Finance
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, or related quantitative field
- Strong sense of intellectual curiosity, great attitude, and passion for building strong relationships
- Strong work ethic and team-first attitude – humility and humor make for a high-impact contributor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to summarize detailed information in a concise manner
WHAT WE OFFER YOU (US)
We want Gympassers to live healthier and happier lives, both in and out of work. That’s why we have a comprehensive Total Rewards approach that encompasses benefits, compensation and personal growth opportunities within a high-performance, inclusive, and supportive environment.
In New York, California, Colorado, Massachusetts, and Washington, the annual base salary range for this role is USD $129,920 – $162,400. The base salary range for other locations may vary. Actual base salary will be dependent on geographic location, relevant experience, skills, qualifications and/or other job-related factors. In addition to base salary, this role may also be eligible to participate in either our annual bonus plan or a sales incentive plan, and our performance-based stock option program.
We’re a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, vision, and life insurance
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
Our offices are in New York, LA, and Houston. You can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Missouri, New Hampshire, Texas, Tennessee, Illinois, California, Colorado, Utah, Washington, or California.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of 25 days PTO per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!)
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent’s relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Click here for descriptions of our Gympass US benefits!
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.